We’re excited to be welcoming you to our Alpine Oasis!
Please note, that as per the current government regulations, masks are mandatory in all indoor public spaces.
Please note the following general information prior to your arrival with us in Kananaskis.
- We encourage guests to stay hydrated during their session so please feel free to bring a non-glass refillable water container as we have stations throughout the facilities
- Our Hydrotherapy Access time runs from 9:00AM – 9:00PM and you may arrive at any time within that time frame
- To add to your resting time, a number of our guests bring a book to enjoy
- Please note that you’re not able to re-enter after leaving the Spa, so please be sure to keep this in mind when planning your visit
- You won’t be charged for your experience until you arrive at the Spa
- Be sure to make time to enjoy a drink or meal at our Two Trees bistro during to replenish after your session. Our Bistro operates on a first-come-first-served basis and is only available for Spa Guests within their access time.
- We offer a range of amazing local and quality products along with Lululemon apparel in our retail boutique so don’t forget to take a look after your experience
Parking is complimentary and is available at the Village Center next to the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge.
The Kananaskis Conservation Pass is now in effect by the Alberta Government. The rate for the day pass is $15 for one vehicle or you can purchase a yearly pass for $90 which covers 2 vehicles and can be purchased online.
Should you need to cancel or make changes to your appointment, please login to your account to provide 24 hours’ notice. Cancellation with less than the required notice or no shows will be charged in full.
Please note that this is an 18+ facility.