We’re excited to be welcoming you to our Alpine Oasis!
General information prior to your arrival with us in Kananaskis:
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- If you have not filled out your online intake form prior to arrival (a link can be found in your confirmation email), please allow extra check-in time as this is required prior to having Massage Service and may cut into your treatment time
- Please note that you’re not able to re-enter after leaving the Spa, so please be sure to keep this in mind when planning your visit
- You won’t be charged for your experience until you arrive at the Spa
Additional Notes to Enjoy Your Rounds of Hydrotherapy
- We encourage guests to stay hydrated during their session so please feel free to bring a non-glass refillable water container as we have stations throughout the facilities
- To add to your resting time, a number of our guests bring a book to enjoy
Parking is complimentary and is available at the Village Center next to the Pomeroy Kananaskis Mountain Lodge.
The Kananaskis Conservation Pass is now in effect by the Alberta Government. The rate for the day pass is $15 for one vehicle or you can purchase a yearly pass for $90 which covers 2 vehicles and can be purchased online.
Should you need to cancel or make changes to your appointment, please login to your account to provide 24 hours’ notice. Cancellation with less than the required notice or no shows will be charged in full.
If you arrive for your Massage Treatment 15 minutes past your treatment start time, we reserve the right to resell the massage time.
Please note that this is an 18+ facility. No re-entry allowed.